Gerald Lee Augustine
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 0", Weight 185 lb.
- School University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- High School Kewaunee High School
- Debut September 9, 1975
- Final Game April 11, 1984
- Born July 24, 1952 in Kewaunee, WI USA
Jerry Augustine played 10 seasons in the majors, his entire career spent with the Milwaukee Brewers, where he was a teammate of Robin Yount. His career high of 13 pitcher wins came in 1978, when he was 13-12 with a 4.54 ERA and 61/59 BB/K ratio in 35 games (30 starts) and 188 1/3 innings. It would be his final season as a starting pitcher.
Jerry grew up in Wisconsin and attended Kewaunee High School, where he played baseball, basketball and football. He played college ball at University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse and continues to live in Wisconsin, having coached the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee baseball team from 1995-2006. Source: UWM Panthers site. He currently works as an analyst for the Brew Crew on Fox Sports Wisconsin. His nephew, James Augustine, spent two years in the NBA .
- 1976 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1977)