Jack Franklin Whillock
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 195 lb.
- School University of Arkansas
- High School Clinton (AR) High School
- Debut August 29, 1971
- Final Game September 21, 1971
- Born November 4, 1942 in Clinton, AR USA
Though his time in the major leagues was short, his minor league career lasted eleven seasons, from 1964 to 1974. Over the course of his minor league career, Whillock went 63-76 with a 3.46 ERA, appearing in 391 games and starting 97 of them. In 1971, with the Montgomery Rebels, Whillock went 5-2 with a 1.19 ERA in 37 relief appearances. The following year, he went 6-4 with a 2.40 ERA in 45 relief appearances with the Toledo Mud Hens.