George Thomas Seward
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 7½", Weight 145 lb.
- Debut May 19, 1875
- Final Game August 8, 1882
- Born 1851, in New York, NY USA
- Died March 28, 1904 in St. Louis, MO USA
In addition to his playing career, George Seward was quite active as a major league umpire, by the standard of his time, as he worked a total of 108 games between 1876, when he worked 14 National League games, and 1884, when he worked a full schedule of games between the American Association and the fledgling Union Association.