Frank Walter Snook
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 180 lb.
- School Grand Canyon College
- High School Hunterdon Central Regional High School
- Debut July 13, 1973
- Final Game September 29, 1973
- Born March 28, 1949 in Somerville, NJ USA
Pitcher Frank Snook played five seasons in the minors and part of one year in the majors.
After attending Grand Canyon College, Snook was selected by the San Diego Padres in the seventh round of the 1971 amateur draft. He made his pro debut that summer with the Tri-City Padres, going 7-2 with a 3.71 ERA in 15 games. He reached the majors two years later, taking the loss in his big league debut against the St. Louis Cardinals on July 13, 1973. Overall, he was 0-2 with a 3.62 ERA in 18 outings.