Edward N. Begley
born Edward H. Bagley
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 8½", Weight 173 lb.
- Debut May 3, 1884
- Final Game July 4, 1885
- Born 1863 in New York, NY USA
- Died July 24, 1919 in Waterbury, CT USA
Ed Begley, who was born in New York, NY, pitched for two different major league teams in the City, one in the 1884 National League and the other in the 1885 American Association. He had a pitching style which involved keeping his back to the batter until the very last instant when he threw the ball. He was known as both Bagley and Begley.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1884)