Roy Duane Ward
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 210 lb.
- High School Farmington (NM) High School
- Debut April 12, 1986
- Final Game June 22, 1995
- Born May 28, 1964 in Park View, NM USA
Pitcher Duane Ward was signed by the Atlanta Braves and scout Bob Wadsworth as the 1st Round pick (9th overall) of the 1982 amateur draft. He was traded by the Braves to the Toronto Blue Jays for pitcher Doyle Alexander. He tied for the American League saves title with Jeff Montgomery and finished 5th in Cy Young voting in 1993. He finished in the top five in the American League in games pitched in 1988 and from 1990 to 1993.
- AL All-Star (1993)
- AL Games Pitched Leader (1991)
- AL Saves Leader (1993)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 1 (1993)
- 40 Saves Seasons: 1 (1993)
- Won two World Series with the Toronto Blue Jays (1992 & 1993)