Donn Steven Pall
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 183 lb.
- School University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- High School Evergreen Park High School
- Debut August 1, 1988
- Final Game September 27, 1998
- Born January 11, 1962 in Chicago, IL USA
Pall pitched 328 games in 10 seasons in the majors, mostly with the White Sox from 1988 until the last month of 1993, a year in which the White Sox won their division. A reliever, he started no games in the majors. He had 10 saves, all of which were in his years with the White Sox. His best season was 1991, when he had an ERA of 2.41 with a 7-2 record.
He was a member of the Florida Marlins' World Championship team in 1997, though he only pitched in 2 games for the team. He had an average career as a middle reliever and sometimes set-up man with 8 different teams over 10 years. He did post above-average ERA's in his career with a career mark of 3.36 for an ERA+ of 110.