David Vincent Hajek
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 165 lb.
- School California State Polytechnic University-Pomona
- High School San Juan High School
- Debut September 15, 1995
- Final Game September 26, 1996
- Born October 14, 1967 in Roseville, CA USA
Infielder Dave Hajek played ten seasons in the minors and earned cups of coffee in the majors with the Houston Astros in 1995 and 1996. He played three seasons in the Pacific Coast League, was a three-time league All-Star, and posted almost exactly the same numbers each year. In 1994 he hit .324/~.367/.448, and in 1995 he hit .327/~.379/.440, both with the Tucson Toros. In 1998, he was with the Las Vegas Stars, but posted similar numbers - .328/~.360/.445. Overall, in a decade in the minors, he hit .301 with 43 homers.
- 2004-2006 Coach Asheville Tourists
- 2006-2007 Coach Modesto Nuts
- 2008-2011 Coach Tulsa Drillers
- 2012 Minor league infield coordinator Colorado Rockies
- 2013-2014 Coach Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- 2015 Coach Albuquerque Isotopes
- 2017- Coach University of Colorado Colorado Springs