Raymond Wallace Withrow
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3½", Weight 197 lb.
- School Georgetown College, Kentucky Wesleyan College
- High School Central City (KY) High School
- Debut September 6, 1963
- Final Game September 28, 1963
- Born November 28, 1937 in High Coal, WV USA
Corky Withrow briefly played in the majors and hit more than 200 home runs in his minor league career.
A high school basketball star, Withrow signed with the Milwaukee Braves after graduation from high school. In 1958, he hit .295 with 32 homers and 142 RBIs for the Wellsville Braves, and in 1962, he clubbed 34 home runs for the Austin Senators. After hitting 29 homers for the Denver Bears in 1963, his contract was purchased by the St. Louis Cardinals, who brought him up to the majors. He went hitless in 6 late-season games for the Cards. He continued to play in the minors through 1966.