Cloy Mitchell Mattox
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 8", Weight 168 lb.
- School Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University
- Debut September 1, 1929
- Final Game September 21, 1929
- Born November 24, 1902 in Leesville, VA USA
- Died August 3, 1985 in Danville, VA USA
One of five baseball playing brothers including Jim Mattox, Cloy Mattox came out of college in 1929 and made his debut in September of that year. The Philadelphia Athletics went on to win the 1929 World Series, although Mattox did not appear.