Clifton Garfield Curtis
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 180 lb.
- High School Delaware (OH) High School
- Debut August 23, 1909
- Final Game August 16, 1913
- Born July 3, 1881 in Delaware, OH USA
- Died April 23, 1943 in Utica, OH USA
Cliff Curtis played five years in the major leagues and ten years in the American Association. After baseball he managed a Ford dealership.
In 1910 and 1911, Curtis made 28 consecutive starts without a win. This record has since been tied (but not beaten) by Matt Keough of the 1978-79 Oakland Athletics, and Jo-Jo Reyes in 2008-11 with the Atlanta Braves and Toronto Blue Jays. He had 23 straight losses during the stretch, which was also a record until broken by Anthony Young in 1993.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1910)