Claude Arthur Crocker
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 185 lb.
- School University of North Carolina
- Debut August 1, 1944
- Final Game September 30, 1945
- Born July 20, 1924 in Caroleen, NC USA
- Died December 19, 2002 in Clinton, SC USA
"Oh, what a prospect!" - Branch Rickey
Claude Crocker began in Organized Baseball in 1944 from the University of North Carolina. He pitched in two games for the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1944 and one game in 1945. According to the Sporting News of July 18, 1946, he joined the Navy on April 11, 1946.
He was at the University of North Carolina at the same time as Clyde King.