Charles F. Mills
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 6' 0", Weight 165 lb.
- Debut May 18, 1871
- Final Game September 28, 1872
- Born September, 1844 in Brooklyn, NY USA
- Died April 9, 1874 in Brooklyn, NY USA
Charlie Mills was the starting catcher on the New York Mutuals in 1871. He also played a few games in 1872. He umpired one National Association game in 1871, and then was a quasi-regular umpire in both 1872 and 1873.
He died in 1874 in Brooklyn, which is where the Mutuals played.
Charlie had played as early as 1866 with Brooklyn and was with New York in 1869-1870 along with Everett Mills.