Colonel Buster Mills
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11½", Weight 195 lb.
- School University of Oklahoma
- High School Ranger High School
- Debut April 18, 1934
- Final Game June 1, 1946
- Born September 16, 1908 in Ranger, TX USA
- Died December 1, 1991 in Arlington, TX USA
Buster Mills was a coach for four different major league teams. He was with the Cleveland Indians in 1946, the Chicago White Sox from 1947 to 1950, the Cincinnati Reds in 1953, and the Boston Red Sox in 1954. In 1951, he managed the Superior Blues, the Class C Northern League farm club of the White Sox.
|Cincinnati Reds Manager
- Bill Nowlin: "Buster Mills", in Charles F. Faber, ed.: The 1934 St. Louis Cardinals: The World Champion Gas House Gang, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2014, pp. 170-175. ISBN 978-1-933599-731