Harry Clement Sketchley
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 10½", Weight 180 lb.
- School University of California, Los Angeles
- Debut April 14, 1942
- Final Game April 29, 1942
- Born March 30, 1919 in Virden, MB CAN
- Died December 19, 1979 in Los Angeles, CA USA
Bud Sketchley, usually referred to as "Harry", was in the majors in April 1942.
He had been at UCLA from 1938-41, but a publication from the time indicates that he did not play baseball in 1940. He was one of the earliest major leaguers to come from UCLA, and his time there overlapped with the time Jackie Robinson spent there.
Sketchley also played minor league ball in 1942.
He is one of very few major leaguers to have been born in Manitoba.