William Augustus Hatcher
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 175 lb.
- College Yavapai Community College
- High School Williams (AZ) High School
- Debut September 10, 1984
- Final Game May 9, 1995
- Born October 4, 1960 in Williams, AZ USA
Billy Hatcher was one of the heroes of the Cincinnati Reds' surprise sweep of the Oakland Athletics in the 1990 World Series: he went 7 for 7 in Games 1 and 2, and 9 for 12 overall in the Series, for a record .750 batting average.
After his playing career ended, Hatcher joined the Tampa Bay Devil Rays organization where he spent eight seasons as a coach. In 2006, he joined the Cincinnati Reds as the team's first base coach. In 2016, he moved across the diamond to the third base coaching job.
"Things happen when he is on base," - Bill Doran
- Tied MLB record by hitting four doubles in a game, August 21, 1990