- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 8", Weight 165 lb.
- School University of Oklahoma
- High School Luther High School
- Debut September 21, 1922
- Final Game September 21, 1922
- Born February 19, 1898 in Powell, MO USA
- Died February 24, 1960 in Antlers, OK USA
Eucal "Uke" Clanton was one of the earliest players to come out of the University of Oklahoma to the majors, playing in one game with the Cleveland Indians in 1922. His minor league career ran through 1930 and he managed the Ada Herefords in the Sooner State League in 1947 and 1948. Later he was president of the Sooner State League from 1952-1955.
He was an insurance salesman in the Ada, OK area. Clanton died of injuries suffered in a head-on automobile collision.
He is the only major leaguer (through 2019) whose first or last name starts with "Uk" and he is the only one whose real name was "Eucal".
Year-by-Year Managerial Record
|1947||Ada Herefords||Sooner State League||86-51||2nd||Lost in 1st round|
|1948||Ada Herefords||Sooner State League||63-76||5th|