Thomas Law McMillan
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 5", Weight 130 lb.
- School Georgia Institute of Technology
- Debut August 19, 1908
- Final Game October 5, 1912
- Born April 18, 1888 in Pittston, PA USA
- Died July 15, 1966 in Orlando, FL USA
Shortstop Tommy McMillan had the best year of his 22-year career with the Memphis Chicks in 1921. He hit .322 that season, the only time in his career he hit over .300.
McMillan likely played eight games at shortstop with the Toledo Mud Hens of the American Association in 1924, according to Lin Weber's "The Toledo Baseball Guide of the Mud Hens" (1944) where his age is listed as 41. It is likely, but uncertain, that he also played in four games at shortstop with the 1925 Milwaukee Brewers in the Association, including the season opener against the Louisville Colonels on April 14, 1925 at Louisville's Parkway Field.