Rudel Charles Miller
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 180 lb.
- School Western State Normal School
- Debut September 19, 1929
- Final Game September 20, 1929
- Born July 12, 1900 in Kalamazoo, MI USA
- Died January 22, 1994 in Kalamazoo, MI USA
Rudy Miller knew how to draw a walk. In his 7 major league plate appearances, he got one hit and three walks, for a .250 batting average and a .571 on-base percentage. He did so for the 1929 Philadelphia Athletics who went 104-46 and won the 1929 World Series. Unfortunately, in his two games, Miller also made two errors.