Arthur Garfield Ragan
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 170 lb.
- Debut September 19, 1903
- Final Game September 27, 1903
- Born November 10, 1879 in Greenfield, IN USA
- Died March 17, 1945 in Parsons, KS USA
Rip Ragan pitched three games for the Cincinnati Reds in 1903. He was mistakenly confused with one Arthur Edgar Ragan who died in Kansas City, MO in 1953, but it was a mistake, That man was never a professional baseball player. The pitcher was actually Arthur Garfield Ragan, who was from Cherokee, Kansas and various newspaper mentions of him during his later life confirm that he was a baseball pitcher.
- "Rip Ragan", in Bill Carle, ed.: Biographical Research Committee Report, SABR, July/August 2017, p. 2.