Floyd John Scott
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11½", Weight 175 lb.
- School Saint Mary's College of California
- High School Woodland (CA) High School
- Debut April 13, 1926
- Final Game September 27, 1928
- Born December 21, 1898 in Woodland, CA USA
- Died May 3, 1953 in Daly City, CA USA
At the beginning of the 1928 season, the Boston Braves reduced the huge dimensions of Braves Field by putting bleachers in left field. Pete Scott thought this was a great idea. In one three-game series, June 7-9, Pete blasted 5 home runs. For his other 205 games, he only managed 3 home runs.