Philip Bernard O'Neill
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 165 lb.
- School University of Notre Dame
- Debut April 16, 1904
- Final Game August 4, 1904
- Born August 30, 1879 in Anderson, IN USA
- Died August 2, 1955 in Anderson, IN USA
According to SABR, he also worked as an attorney during off-seasons.
He is one of only three major leaguers remembered with the first name Peaches. The first, Peaches Graham, came up earlier than O'Neill for a couple of cups of coffee but only became prominent in 1908.