Niles Chapman Jordan
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 11", Weight 180 lb.
- School Mount Vernon Junior College
- High School Sedro-Woolley High School
- Debut August 26, 1951
- Final Game September 16, 1952
- Born December 1, 1925 in Lyman, WA USA
- Died March 15, 2008 in Sedro Woolley, WA USA
Pitcher Niles "Sonny" Jordan joined the Navy after graduating from Sedro-Woolley High School in 1943. Following World War II, he attended Mount Vernon Junior College before signing with the Philadelphia Phillies in 1948. He had cups of coffee in the majors with the Phillies in 1952 and the Cincinnati Reds in 1952. Jordan's finest hour came as he won his major league debut on August 26, 1951, hurling a three-hit shutout over the Reds. His career in the majors concluded with a 2-4 record over 8 games.
Jordan continued playing minor league ball until 1958, compiling a 108-66 career record in the minors. After his baseball career, Jordan returned to Sedro-Woolley, WA just miles from his birthplace. He worked in the lumber industry for many years and died in 2008 at age 82.