Neil Park

From BR Bullpen

Located in Columbus, Ohio, Neil Park was the longtime home of the Columbus Senators of the American Association. Originally a wooden structure, the park was rebuilt as a concrete and steel ballpark in 1905, the first stadium of its kind. Additional grandstands were added in 1910, bringing its capacity to 6,500 fans. The park was vacated in 1932, when the team (now known as the Red Birds) moved into Red Bird Stadium, and it was demolished in 1937.

It hosted a couple of home games of the Cleveland Bronchos/Cleveland Naps in 1902 and 1903 and of the Detroit Tigers on July 23-24, 1905.