Mike Schultz (schulmi01)
William Michael Schultz
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 1", Weight 175 lb.
- High School Central High School (Syracuse)
- Debut April 20, 1947
- Final Game April 20, 1947
- Born December 17, 1920 in Syracuse, NY USA
- Died August 2, 2004 in East Syracuse, NY USA
Left-hander Mike Schultz spent ten seasons in professional baseball from 1940 to 1951. He also served in the United States Army in 1944 and 1945 during World War II.
Schultz spent eight of his minor league seasons in the International League. He had his best year with the Syracuse Chiefs in 1946, when he went 11-7 with a 2.75 ERA. He also had three other double-digit winning seasons in 1940, 1943 and 1948.
Schultz ended his minor league career in 1951 with an 81-77 record while appearing in 386 games and pitching 1,335 innings.