Michael William Misuraca
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 190 lb.
- School Orange Coast Junior College
- High School Glendora High School
- Debut July 27, 1997
- Final Game August 11, 1997
- Born August 21, 1968 in Long Beach, CA USA
Mike Misuraca had a long minor league career before he came up for 5 games with the Milwaukee Brewers in 1997. Signed as a free agent by the Minnesota Twins in 1988, he was in their minor league organization through part of 1996. Most notably he was 10-3 in the rookie league, and during part of a season in 1994 in AA ball, he was 8-4 for the Nashville Xpress. He also went 9-6 for the Salt Lake Buzz in the Pacific Coast League in 1995.
Usually a starter until 1996, he began pitching more relief then and when he came up to the Brewers in 1997, all his appearances were in relief.