Note: This page is for 1960s pitcher Mike Lee; for the minor league pitcher with the same name, click here.
Michael Randall Lee
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 5", Weight 220 lb.
- School East Los Angeles College
- High School Bell (CA) High School
- Debut May 6, 1960
- Final Game September 22, 1963
- Born May 19, 1941 in Bell, CA USA
Pitcher Mike Lee was the first player ever selected under the short-lived First-Year Player Draft that lasted from 1959 to 1964. He was chosen by the Cleveland Indians in 1959, after his first professional season, and spent the entire 1960 season with the team, only pitching 9 innings in 7 games. He was the youngest player in the American League that year.