Edward Michael Eden
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 170 lb.
- School Brevard Community College, Southern Illinois University
- High School George D. Chamberlain High School
- Debut August 2, 1976
- Final Game September 11, 1978
- Born May 22, 1949 in Fort Clayton Panama Canal Zone
Mike Eden played for the Atlanta Braves in 1976 and the Chicago White Sox in 1978. He was hitless in 5 games and 8 at bats with the Braves. He did have an RBI on September 15th against the Houston Astros. His ground out in the bottom of the 1st inning scored Enos Cabell. He started the game hitting second and playing second base. It was his only start with the Braves as he pinch hit 3 times and pinch ran once.
As a member of the White Sox in 1978, he appeared in 10 games getting 17 at bats, 2 hits and scoring one run. He also collected 4 walks. He had hits in back-to-back games on April 21st and April 22nd, the only 2 hits of his big league career. He played 5 games at shortstop with 3 starts, played 4 games at second base, with 1 start, and appeared twice as a pinch hitter.