4/8/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to a new temporary server and a new permanent type of setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
James Edward Otten
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 195 lb.
- School Mesa Community College, Arizona State University
- High School Flathead High School
- Debut July 31, 1974
- Final Game September 30, 1981
- Born July 1, 1951 in Lewistown, MT USA
Jim Otten recorded his only major league win on May 14, 1981 as a member of the St. Louis Cardinals against the Houston Astros. He pitched one inning, gave up 1 hit and struck out 3. Hall of Famer Bruce Sutter came on to save the game. It was a come-from-behind win as the Cardinals had trailed the Astros, 6-1, going into the 8th. Joe Sambito was the losing pitcher.