John Charles Rowe
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 5' 8", Weight 170 lb.
- Debut September 6, 1879
- Final Game October 4, 1890
- Born December 8, 1856 in Cold Spring, PA USA
- Died April 25, 1911 in St. Louis, MO USA
Rowe was primarily a catcher in the first half of his major league career, moving to shortstop beginning in 1885 as teammate and shortstop Davy Force aged.
After his major league days, he managed in the Eastern League.
- NL Triples Leader (1881)
- 100 Runs Scored Seasons: 1 (1887)