John Joseph Albert Bliss
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 185 lb.
- School University of California
- Debut May 10, 1908
- Final Game September 30, 1912
- Born January 9, 1882 in Vancouver, WA USA
- Died October 23, 1968 in Temple City, CA USA
Jack Bliss played catcher for five seasons with the St. Louis Cardinals, from 1908-1912. Much of that time he was managed by Roger Bresnahan, who also caught for the team. Bliss was the back-up to Bresnahan most seasons.
He apparently was on a team that visited Japan. Decatur Daily Review, 1910