Frederick Leonard Beebe
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 190 lb.
- School University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- High School Hyde Park High School
- Debut April 17, 1906
- Final Game September 30, 1916
- Born December 31, 1879 in Lincoln, NE USA
- Died October 30, 1957 in Elgin, IL USA
Fred Beebe played for the University of Illinois in 1902 and 1903, where he studied electrical engineering, before pitching 7 years in the major leagues. Sadly, he was traded in the middle of his rookie season by the Chicago Cubs in 1906, while the Cubs went on to become one of the top teams of all time, with 116 victories. Beebe was 6-1 at the time of his trade.
- NL Strikeouts Leader (1906)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1906 & 1909)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 4 (1906, 1907, 1909 & 1910)