Frank Aloysius Scanlan
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 1½", Weight 175 lb.
- School University of Notre Dame
- Debut August 6, 1909
- Final Game September 1, 1909
- Born April 28, 1890 in Syracuse, NY USA
- Died April 9, 1969 in Brooklyn, NY USA
Frank Scanlan was at the University of Notre Dame from 1907 to 1909, and came to the Philadelphia Phillies to pitch 6 games in August and September 1909. He was 19 years old. His brother Doc Scanlan was already an established major league player, having come to the majors in 1903 and won 18 games in 1906.
Frank pitched well in 1909, with an ERA of 1.64. The youngest pitcher on the staff, he had the lowest ERA on the team that year.
He is remembered at Notre Dame for going 10-0 in 1908.