Craig Harold Paquette
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 190 lb.
- School Golden West College
- High School Rancho Alamitos High School
- Debut June 1, 1993
- Final Game April 24, 2003
- Born March 28, 1969 in Long Beach, CA USA
Craig Paquette was the cleanup hitter and first baseman for Team USA in the 1999 Pan American Games. He hit only .227 but his two homers tied Jason Hardtke for second on the team. Paquette's homer against Len Picota in the quarterfinals helped the US advance, eventually claiming a spot in the 2000 Olympics with their second-place finish.
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 1 (1996)