Charles Edward Loudenslager
- Bats Unknown, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 186 lb.
- Debut April 15, 1904
- Final Game April 15, 1904
- Born May 21, 1881 in Baltimore, MD USA
- Died October 31, 1933 in Baltimore, MD USA
Charlie Loudenslager was 20 years old when he broke into Organized Baseball in 1902 with Syracuse in the New York State League (NYSL). He played for the Syracuse Stars (1902-1903) and was 22 years old when he broke into the big leagues on April 15, 1904, for a sip of coffee with the Brooklyn Superbas.
He returned to the minors and played for the Baltimore Orioles in the Eastern League (EL) (1904-1905); the Rochester Bronchos (1906-1909); Newark (1909); the Wilkes-Barre Barons (1909); the Jersey City Skeeters (1910) and Utica Utes (1910) and other teams until 1918, when he ended his playing career at age 37.