Brian Paul Kingman
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 200 lb.
- School Santa Monica College, University of California, Santa Barbara
- High School University High School (Los Angeles)
- Debut June 28, 1979
- Final Game June 10, 1983
- Born July 27, 1954 in Los Angeles, CA USA
Brian Kingman was the last pitcher of the 20th Century to lose 20 games in a season. He went 8-20 with the Oakland Athletics in 1980. He seemed to delight in holding the distinction of being baseball's last 20-game loser for more than two decades, until Mike Maroth lost 21 in 2003. When a pitcher was approaching 20 games lost, Kingman would often appear at his starts attempting the hex the player into winning. Jayson Stark often profiled Kingman when someone was approaching the feat.
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1980)