Robert Cale Clark
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 190 lb.
- School Riverside Community College, University of California, Riverside
- High School Perris High School
- Debut August 21, 1979
- Final Game August 4, 1985
- Born June 13, 1955 in Sacramento, CA USA
Bobby Clark was a defensive replacement and fourth outfielder in parts of seven big league seasons. He reached the bigs with the California Angels in 1979, one year after a colossal season with the El Paso Diablos of the Texas League, batting .316/.393/.605 with 31 home runs and 111 RBI. He would not reach either of those totals in his big league days, playing over 100 games only once in 1982, a season in which he received only 90 at bats. In 396 big league games with the Halos and Milwaukee Brewers, Bobby batted only .239/.281/.347 with 19 home runs and 100 RBI, appearing in 3 postseason games split among the Angels first ALCS appearances in 1979 and 1982. In the off-season, he used to work as an embalmer.