Robert Kitridge Wicker
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 210 lb.
- Debut August 11, 1901
- Final Game September 21, 1906
- Born May 25, 1877 in Bono, IN USA
- Died January 22, 1955 in Evanston, IL USA
Bob Wicker pitched six seasons in the majors and also played some outfield. In 1903, 1904 and 1905 his win-loss records were 20-9, 17-9 and 13-6. His ERA in 1905 was third-best in the 1905 National League.
Wicker was born in Indiana and pitched for Dayton before coming to the majors. After his days in the majors he played for Columbus and Montreal, and in 1915, when he managed Spokane, he also did some pitching.
In June 1904 Bob pitched nine innings of no-hit ball before the opposing New York Giants got a hit in the 10th inning; Bob won the game in the 12th inning.
Wicker was head coach of Indiana University in 1908.
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1903 & 1904)
- 20 Wins Seasons: 1 (1903)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1903, 1904 & 1906)