Robert Otis Neighbors
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 165 lb.
- School Oklahoma Baptist University
- High School Hominy High School
- Debut September 16, 1939
- Final Game September 30, 1939
- Born November 9, 1917 in Talihina, OK USA
- Died August 8, 1952 in North Korea
He was a pilot in both World War II and Korea. His youngest brother was lost in World War II during combat at sea, and his other two brothers served as well. His son, Robert, is a career Air Force officer. An Air Force major, he was shot down in North Korea in August of 1952. Officially he is MIA (Missing in Action), presumed dead in Korea, as his body has never been recovered.
- Last former major leaguer killed in combat.
- Bill Francis: "Browns' Bob Neighbors Left Singular Legacy as Hero", Baseball History Series, Baseball Hall of Fame.