Robert Anthony Cremins
(Lefty or Crooked Arm)
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 11", Weight 178 lb.
- High School Pelham Memorial High School
- Debut August 17, 1927
- Final Game September 17, 1927
- Born February 15, 1906 in Pelham Manor, NY USA
- Died March 27, 2004 in Pelham, NY USA
Bob Cremins pitched in 4 games for the Boston Red Sox in 1927 and later became a commanding officer in the Air Force. At the time of his death he was the second oldest former major league baseball player (after Ray Cunningham); Cremins was the last survivor from the 1927 season.