Bisbee is located in southeast Arizona, 82 miles southeast of Tucson, AZ. It is 25 miles to the west of Douglas, AZ. It is the county seat of Cochise County.
Teams that have played here
- Bisbee Bees, Arizona State League (1928-1930)
- Bisbee Bees, Arizona-Texas League (1931-1932, 1937-1941)
- Bisbee Yanks, Arizona-Texas League (1947)
- Bisbee-Douglas Miners, Arizona-Texas League (1948)
- Bisbee-Douglas Copper Kings, Arizona-Texas League (1949-1950, 1952-1954)
- Bisbee-Douglas Copper Kings, Southwest International League (1951)
- Bisbee-Douglas Copper Kings, Arizona-Mexico League (1955, 2003)
- Bisbee Blue, Pecos League (2014)
- Tucson Saguaros, Pecos League (2016-2017)
Bisbee is home to Warren Ballpark, the oldest professional ballpark in the United States. It was first used in 1909.
We're Social...for Statheads
Every Sports Reference Social Media Account
Site Last Updated:
Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?
Subscribe to our Free Email Newsletter
Subscribe to Stathead Baseball: Get your first month FREE
Your All-Access Ticket to the Baseball Reference Database
Do you have a sports website? Or write about sports? We have tools and resources that can help you use sports data. Find out more.