William Bill Harman
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 4", Weight 200 lb.
- School University of Virginia
- Debut June 17, 1941
- Final Game September 28, 1941
- Born January 2, 1919 in Bridgewater, VA USA
- Died September 22, 2007 in Greenville, DE USA
Virginia native Bill Harman was in professional baseball for two partial seasons. In 1941 he appeared in five games as a pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies with no record. In 1942 he was with the Petersburg Rebels of the class C Virginia League as a catcher. He appeared in 26 games and hit for a .197 average.
Harman served in the United States Marine Corps for the remainder of World War II.
He worked 43 years for the DuPont Company's Textile Fibers Department. Retiring in 1984, he remained involved in the fibers business as a consultant.