4/8/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to a new temporary server and a new permanent type of setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 8", Weight 140 lb.
- School University of Oregon
- Debut July 23, 1944
- Final Game October 1, 1944
- Born March 23, 1923 in Campbell, NE USA
- Died June 6, 1987 in Tacoma, WA USA
Barney Koch played 33 games for the 1944 Brooklyn Dodgers during the second half of the 1944 season.
Koch had been at Montreal in 1944, but was switched with Eddie Basinski in mid-season.
Bill James noted him as the lightest player in the 1940's, at 140 lbs.