Dustan Kyle Mohr
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 0", Weight: 210 lb.
Born: June 19, 1976 in Hattiesburg, MS
High School: Oak Grove HS (Hattiesburg, MS)
School: University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL)
Drafted by the Cleveland Indians in the 9th round of the 1997 amateur draft.
Signed June 15, 1997.
Debut: August 29, 2001 (Age 25.071, 15,559th in MLB history)
vs. TEX 3 AB, 1 H, 0 HR, 3 RBI, 0 SB
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 2002 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Twins/Giants/Rockies/RedSox/DevilRays 2001-2007
Last Game: July 8, 2007 (Age 31.019)
vs. KCR 3 AB, 0 H, 0 HR, 0 RBI, 0 SB
About biographical information
News -- January 2015
- 1-3 Golden Gate Sports: San Francisco Giants Diary: Thank You Will Clark, Retire #22: Never, in my wildest dreams, did I think that the number twenty-two on the back of a San Francisco Giants jersey would bother...
News -- November 2014
- 11-21 Puckett's Pond: Eddie Guardado: Gold Glove Caliber Memories: Eddie Guardado is one my heroes. Seriously, I love Eddie Guardado. He was an emotional, unconventional closer and the emotion...
News -- January 2014
- 1-20 Indians Baseball Insider: The Ultimate Indians Draft: Rounds 10-1: It is time to look deep into the Indians draft history again and wrap up the Indians Ultimate Draft series. This time the series...
News -- October 2013
- 10-18 Puckett's Pond: Weekend Web Gems: Minnesota Twins Links From Outside of the Pond: It is finally Friday and you can smell fall in the air. Of course, with the full onset of fall that means the water in Puckettâs...
News -- April 2013
- 4-6 Motor City Bengals: Looking back at the 2003 Detroit Tigers (0-6): Last week, we looked at the 2003 Detroit Tigers‘ season, and how that terrible team may have turned the franchise into theÂ perennialÂ title...
News -- March 2013
- 3-13 Motor City Bengals: No Need to Bash Boesch: “For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, “It might have been.’” -John Greenleaf Whittier...
News -- February 2013
- 2-9 Puckett's Pond: Minnesota Twins, Where are They Now: Brian Buchanan: Brian Buchanan came over to the Twins in the Chuck Knoblauch trade along with Eric Milton, Cristian Guzman, Danny Mota and a pile...
- 2-2 Puckett's Pond: Minnesota Twins Prospect of the Past – Michael Restovich: I’ve been writing about prospects so frequently lately that I started to think about some of the prospects of yesteryear.Â ...
News -- August 2012
- 8-5 Giants Nirvana: Maybe Coors Field Isnâ€™t So Bad After All: After the way that homestand went, I was kind of dreading this Rockies series. Sure, the Rockies have been battling it out with...
News -- March 2011
- 3-24 The Process Report: Joe Maddon and Pinch Runners: Tommy tweeted earlier about how he felt Elliot Johnson and Sam Fuld were going to make the Opening Day roster. Both are out of...