Michael Lee Fetters
Bats: Right, Throws: Right
Height: 6' 4", Weight: 200 lb.
Born: December 19, 1964 in Van Nuys, CA
High School: Iolani HS (Honolulu, HI)
School: Pepperdine University (Malibu, CA)
Drafted by the California Angels in the 1st round (27th pick) of the 1986 amateur draft.
Signed June 18, 1986.
Debut: September 1, 1989 (Age 24.256, 13,288th in MLB history)
vs. NYY 3.1 IP, 5 H, 4 SO, 1 BB, 3 ER
Rookie Status: Exceeded rookie limits during 1990 season [*]
Teams (by GP): Brewers/Dodgers/Angels/Diamondbacks/Pirates/... 1989-2004
Agents: Dennis Gilbert [*]
Last Game: September 16, 2004 (Age 39.272)
vs. COL 1.0 IP, 0 H, 0 SO, 0 BB, 0 ER, Sv
About biographical information
News -- May 2015
- 5/13 162 Games: Steve Karsay: Living The Dream: While a majority of professional baseball players would say that as kids they dreamed of playing in the big leagues, most didn’t...
News -- February 2015
- 2/17 Rum Bunter: Remembering Some Fat Pittsburgh Pirates: Fat Tuesday is upon us. Which means it's almost Major League Baseball season. The Pittsburgh Pirates pitchers and catchers...
News -- January 2015
- 1/21 Venom Strikes: Diamondbacks Announce 2015 Non-Roster Invitees For Spring Training: The 2015 Cactus League season is almost here, and today the Arizona Diamondbacks announced who will make up the roster when the...
News -- December 2014
- 12/8 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Today in Tribe History: December 8, 1997: The Indians are wheeling and dealing all over the place, signing free agent center fielder Kenny Lofton to a three-year deal...
News -- October 2014
- 10/30 The Greatest 21 Days: Mike Fetters, Every Day - 514: Originally published July 1, 2010Having failed to get an Angels starting job the year before, Mike Fetters had found a home, with...
News -- December 2013
- 12/18 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Catching Up With Steve Karsay: The path of former Cleveland Indians relief pitcher Steve Karsay’s career didn’t quite go as originally planned. Drafted as...
News -- August 2013
- 8/27 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Grissom Made Most of Single Year with Indians: Over the weekend, Marquis Grissom was all smiles in his appearance in the Rally Alley behind Progressive Field. But when Grissom...
News -- July 2013
- 7/1 Billy-Ball.com: Jim Johnson earns his 100th save: Congratulations to Orioles reliever to Jim Johnson who earned his 100th career save last night, all with Baltimore. Year G GR...
News -- December 2012
- 12/8 Did The Tribe Win Last Night?: Today in Tribe History: December 8, 1997: Compiled by Jason Kaminski The Indians sign free agent outfielder Kenny Lofton to a 3-year contract, and free agent pitcher Dwight...
News -- February 2012
- 2/17 High Heat Stats: Every single pitch in play: In 1993, both Mike Fetters and Paul Gibson did something really unusual. For as far back as Baseball-Reference.com has pitch data...
News -- January 2012
- 1/31 Bus League Baseball: All-Time MLB Draft: Round 12 (Picks 551-600): At least a year ago, maybe longer, I had an idea: wouldn’t it be cool to go through every draft pick in major league history,...
News -- July 2011
- 7/19 Baseball Reality Tour: Mark Worrell's Pitching Motion: The Orioles called up Mark Worrell for their bullpen the other day. He didn't fare very well in his first game, versus the Red...