4/8/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to a new temporary server and a new permanent type of setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues
In 1902, the National Association of Professional Baseball Leagues was formed as an umbrella organization for minor leagues. An agreement between the major leagues and the new minor league association was written. The new document established league classifications, roster and salary limits and a system for drafting players. It recognized reserve lists and created a Board of Arbitration that was given the power to suspend players, clubs, or officials for violations. Patrick Powers was elected first president. The organization changed its name Minor League Baseball in 1999.
Presidents of the NAPBL and Minor League Baseball
- Patrick Powers (1901 - 1909)
- Michael Sexton (1909 - 1931)
- William Bramham (1932 - 1946)
- George Trautman (1947 - 1963)
- Phil Piton (1964 - 1971)
- Hank Peters (1972 - 1975)
- Bobby Bragan (1976 - 1978)
- Johnny Johnson (1979 - 1988)
- Sal Artiaga (1988 - 1991)
- Mike Moore (1991 - 2007)
- Pat O'Conner (2008-Present)