Mohawk Mills Park
Known originally as Crescent Park, it opened on Memorial Day, 1914. Its original use was as an amusement emporium, with a dance hall, shooting gallery, et cetera - though it also had a baseball park at that time. The first baseball game was played between a local team known as the Empires and the Philadelphia Colored Giants.
The park later changed its name to Jollyland. In the 1930s, it was sold to Mohawk Carpet Mills, where it later earned its current name. In 1938, the Amsterdam Rugmakers arrived. The park was their home stadium through 1951.
Lights were installed in 1940.
The park burned down on July 12, 1942, eight days before the New York Yankees were set to play the Rugmakers in an exhibition. The locals managed to rebuild the stadium in that short time, increasing the park's seating capacity.