Mattoon Baseball Park
The Mattoon Phillies were a charter member of the Midwest League and played their home games at the Mattoon Baseball Park, which had a capacity of 2,500. Mattoon was also a member of the Illinois State League and the Mississippi-Ohio Valley League, the two leagues that directly preceded the Midwest League.  Mattoon Baseball Park was located at DeWitt Avenue and North Logan in Mattoon, Illinois.  The ballpark was destroyed shortly after the franchise moved to become the Keokuk Cardinals in 1958. The Mattoon Baseball park hosted both the 1948 Illinois State League All-Star Game and the 1950 Mississippi–Ohio Valley League All-Star Game.