4/8/2018, From the management: We have moved the Bullpen over to a new temporary server and a new permanent type of setup. It's a bit much to explain here, but I think it's working. Please let me know on User_talk:Admin if you see any issues. Thank you as always for your support.
Gray Ink or the Gray Ink Test is a measure of how often a player been among the top ten league leaders in "important" statistical categories. It may serve as a tool to evaluate how a player compares to Hall of Famers, as the average batting score of Hall-inducted players is around 144 and the pitching score is around 185. It was first used in Bill James's The Politics of Glory.
- Four: home runs, runs batted in, or batting average
- Three: runs scored, hits, or slugging percentage
- Two: doubles, walks, or stolen bases
- One: games, at bats, or triples
- Four: wins, earned run average, or strikeouts
- Three: innings pitched, win-loss percentage, or saves
- Two: complete games, walks per 9 innings, or hits per 9 innings
- One: appearances, starts, or shutouts