- Location: Michigan City, IN
- Demolished: 1995
- First Used for Professional Baseball: 1956
- Last Used for Professional Baseball: 1959
- Home Team: Michigan City White Caps
- 1956 Seating Capacity: 5,000
- 1957 Seating Capacity: 3,700
Ames Field was a multi-purpose sports facility in Michigan City, IN that was home to the Michigan City White Caps throughout the late 1950's. In 1956, Ames Field hosted 48,765 fans. The following season, the seating capacity was reduced from 5,000 to 3,700. The stadium was demolished in 1995 to make room for a football stadium, which also bears the Ames Field name.